Status of GraphStream

  • From: <michalk AT awpi.com>
  • To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: Status of GraphStream
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 17:02:25 +0200 (CEST)

I have been developing a new method of training using a graph, and needed
something to visualize in my Java application.

GraphStream so far does everything I need, but I am looking for examples on
making a graph that is updated from my process, and displayed in real time.
I've seen the demo video, and that's what I want to do, but I haven't found
the
code to use as a reference.

I've looked at a lot of other libraries for something that is currently
active,
and the best I can find is Gephi, but it seems to only be for use in Netbeans
IDE. My application is in Java in VSCode.

Anyway, I'm 90% there. I can show my graphs, and have them organize. Now, I
need to add to them, and do some interrogation of node properties preferably
with a mouse-over, but mouse click works too.

  • Status of GraphStream, michalk, 23/07/2022