Is GraphSteam still active in development?

  • From: Önder Gürcan <onder.gurcan AT gmail.com>
  • To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: Is GraphSteam still active in development?
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 11:21:41 +0100

Hi,

I wonder if GraphSteam is still active in development. I have seen a 2.0-alpha release but I couldn't find any documentation related to it. In addition, I couldn't find also a maven repository dedicated to this version.

If it is still active, I want to also ask which UI manager they are supporting more: Swing or JavaFX?

Onder GURCAN

CEA LIST