Re: Query on Pre-defined Stylesheets

  • From: guilhelm savin <guilhelm.savin AT>
  • To: "graphstream-users AT" <graphstream-users AT>, Fernando Pinto <fernp.brighton AT>
  • Cc: "users AT" <users AT>
  • Subject: Re: Query on Pre-defined Stylesheets
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 18:57:20 +1300

Hi Fernando,

You can have a look at AntCO2, which is an ant colony algorithm for community detection. It's using GraphStream.

There are examples of stylesheet, in TestAntCo2 class for example.
If you have more questions, I will be happy to help.

Firstly I’d like to thank you for providing this great open-source API! I’m trying to add it to an ACO (Ant Colony Optimization) app (non-commercial) I have created and was wondering if there are any pre-defined stylesheets available, such as the Dynamic Colour one that shows on your presentation video? If so, where can I find it and add it to the graph’s attributes?

Thanks so much for your help!

Kind regards,

Guilhelm Savin
Computer Science PhD