- From: <xaguilar AT pdc.kth.se>
- To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
- Subject: GS-Netstream and setAutoCreate
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 17:08:10 +0200 (CEST)
I'm trying to develop a master/server application using gs-core and gs-stream,
and I'm having some problems with the graph creation on the Java side. I set
autocreate to true and strict to false, however, when I create and edge from
the C++ side using addEdge I receive in the Java side the exception
org.graphstream.graph.ElementNotFoundException. With setAutoCreate and
setStrict, the nodes should be created automatically, right?
Thanks a lot for your help.
- GS-Netstream and setAutoCreate, xaguilar, 10/05/2017
Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.16.