Re: GraphStream visualizatin - question.

  • From: guilhelm savin <guilhelm.savin AT gmail.com>
  • To: "graphstream-users AT litislab.fr" <graphstream-users AT litislab.fr>, Dominik Jelínek <jelinek.dominik AT centrum.cz>
  • Cc: "users AT graphstream-project.org" <users AT graphstream-project.org>
  • Subject: Re: GraphStream visualizatin - question.
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 13:06:53 +0100

Hi Dominik,

The `display()` method creates a viewer whose generic model is defined in the `org.graphstream.ui` package (main classes Viewer and View). The default viewer uses Swing `org.graphstream.ui.swingViewer`, and you can find another one (more "advanced") here :  https://github.com/graphstream/gs-ui/

Hope it helps...
Guilhelm

Hi, I have found your awesome GraphStream library.

I would like use it in my project and I can't find how graphs are displayed.
I was watching to Graph.java and SingleGraph.java and I see nowhere any way to do it.

I'm using processing component PApplet in my project and I would like display graphs in PApplet as well.

Thank you,
Dominik

--
Guilhelm Savin