Re: Clone graph object

  • From: guilhelm savin <guilhelm.savin AT gmail.com>
  • To: Ilias Trichopoulos <ilias.trichopoulos AT cern.ch>
  • Cc: Anastasios Andronidis <anastasios.andronidis AT cern.ch>, graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: Re: Clone graph object
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 14:33:21 +0700

Yes, you are right. This method was added after the release. Please download the lastest nightly build.
http://graphstream-project.org/pub/1.x/nightly-build/last/

Regards.
Guilhelm

Le 18 mai 2014 14:25, "Ilias Trichopoulos" <ilias.trichopoulos AT cern.ch> a écrit :
Thanks for the reply,

Seems like in the gs-core 1.2, the Graphs class (org.graphstream.graph.implementations.Graphs) does not contain the clone() method:

--
Ilias Trichopoulos

CERN Technical Student
HR-CB-MI