Re: sprite help

  • From: Antoine Dutot <antoine.dutot AT gmail.com>
  • To: "graphstream-users AT litislab.fr" <graphstream-users AT litislab.fr>
  • Subject: Re: sprite help
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:05:58 +0100

Hi,

For question 1 : You can have a look at the DefaultMouseManager used by each View (Viewer.getDefaultView()) and change it using View.setMouseManager().

The method to override is elementMoving(). Just add a test on the kind of element (instance of GraphicSprite), and they will not receive mouse clicks.

For questions 2 and 3 you can use a mix of MouseManager,  Stylesheet and the « ui.hide » attribute (see http://graphstream-project.org/doc/FAQ/Attributes/Is-there-a-list-of-attributes-with-a-predefined-meaning-for-the-graph-viewer_1.0/). Also you can reset the sprite position in Sprite.setPosition (see org.graphstream.ui.spriteManager) if it has been moved.

Hope this helps.

Antoine