Re: Rotation about x or y axes?

  • From: Stephen Ficklin <spficklin AT gmail.com>
  • To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: Re: Rotation about x or y axes?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 06:54:32 -0400

Okay. Thanks for the info. Do you have an idea for when this functionality will be available?

Thanks,
Stephen

On 9/17/2011 5:41 AM, Antoine Dutot wrote:
Hi,

We envisioned it, but this is sadly not yet possible.

Regards,
Antoine

2011/9/16 Stephen
Ficklin<spficklin AT gmail.com>:
HI again,

Is it possible to rotate a graph about the x or y axis? I am able to rotate
about the Z axis with the setViewRotation. I read the documentation about
a 3D layout, say auto layout in sphere. Is this possible? I can't seem to
figure this one out.

Thanks,
Stephen