Layouts other than force?

  • From: "Mordechai Ben-Ari" <Moti.Ben-Ari AT weizmann.ac.il>
  • To: <graphstream-users AT litislab.fr>
  • Subject: Layouts other than force?
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 13:47:18 +0300

Hello,

Does GS support any predefined layouts other than the force-
directed layout?? I need a layered layout like "dot" does.
(I want the nodes and edges to be displayed incrementally,
which is why I'm searching for something other than "dot".)
Ideally, the layout wouldn't change with each addition of
a node or edge; if the graph becomes unreadable,
then I'd like to be able to click a button and re-layout
upon command.

Thanks

Moti