Re: restart the automatic layout algorithm

  • From: Luc Hogie <luc.hogie AT i3s.unice.fr>
  • To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: Re: restart the automatic layout algorithm
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:09:54 +0200

Easy! Thanks!

One more question then: how to make the layout algo to adapt to the size of the nodes?
Because I'm now having nodes that overlap each other.

Thanks again,
Luc

On 7/25/11 4:44 PM, Antoine Dutot wrote:
Hi,

This is a known bug, corrected on github.

To disable the pausing, you can set an attribute on the graph
"layout.stabilization-limit" to the value 0. The auto-layout will
never stop with this value.

In fact, this attribute is fixed to a quite conservative value that
stops the layout early (0.9). The values are between 0 and 1. You can
set it to a higher value (0.95 or 0.96 for example) to let the layout
adjust the result (with a non bugged version :-)).

Antoine

2011/7/25 Luc