restart the automatic layout algorithm

  • From: Luc Hogie <luc.hogie AT i3s.unice.fr>
  • To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: restart the automatic layout algorithm
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 16:37:47 +0200

Hi,

Once the layout algo has stabilized, it stops. Unfortunately I cannot get it to
restart when I alter the topology of my graph.
In particular "viewer.enableAutoLayout()" has no effect.

Can you please indicate me how to restart the auto-layout?

Actually it would be even better if it never stopped (like it did in the previous version of GS).

Thanks,
Luc.

--
Luc Hogie - CNRS Research Engineer
COMRED Research Unit (I3S(CNRS-UNS) INRIA)

http://www-sop.inria.fr/members/Luc.Hogie/
luc.hogie AT inria.fr
+33 4 89 73 24 25 (office)
+33 6 80 91 40 71 (mobile)