Re: Issues with the dot format.

  • From: Antoine Dutot <antoine.dutot AT gmail.com>
  • To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: Re: Issues with the dot format.
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 12:02:24 +0200

Hi,

2011/7/12 Nicolas Quattropani
<nicolas.quattropani AT gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I am now working with the dot format and I have some remarques / questions.
>
> My first problem is that it's not working because the "digraph" keyword
> should be written instead of "graph". Then we obtain this pdf file:

Yes, this is a bug. We are adding a way to specify explicitely before
exporting that the graph is directed. A better way will be added in
the future.

However we are actually working on the DOT format. GML, Pajek, Lgl and
ncol have just been added on git, DOT is on the list (since our
support of DOT is quite old).

> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/resultb.png/
>
> We can see that the composed names with the "-" are not properly handled.
> There is no problem when those names are surrounded by quotation mark "" .

We are correcting it on git actually. This should be available soon.

> Finally, how can I apply some of my css aspects in the pdf generated by
> GraphVitz ? I guess I have to look toward graphviz but I was wondering if
> there is an easy way to do that and modify the shapes aspect of my nodes
> (for example) in the pdf ?

This is not yet possible, but will be in import and export in the code to
come.

Thanks, for these good remarks,

Regards,

Antoine