Dissociate the automatic positioning and the display of the graph.

  • From: Nicolas Quattropani <nicolas.quattropani AT gmail.com>
  • To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: Dissociate the automatic positioning and the display of the graph.
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 10:25:15 +0200

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to dissociate the automatic calculation of the elements' placement and the display of the graph (ie get the viewer without displaying the swing windows).

Indeed, we would like to set up our graph without displaying it it in a swing window in order to export it in an another format afterwards.

We didn't found how to do that, is it possible ?

Thanks for your time,

Regards.

Nicolas

-> -> br clear="all" />
Aiieldset>
Skip to - RSSsetlang.tt2 --> r /> > x:510; Follf45;ic" // --> /7/" dset> Head-B35" >