Re: Export graph to image file

  • From: Javier Orellana <fjorella AT ual.es>
  • To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: Re: Export graph to image file
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 12:34:26 +0200

Hello again!

I get a NoClassDefFoundError exception when I try to execute the code

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/miv/pherd/ParticleBoxListener

I have both gs-core.jar and gs-ui.jar files included in my application. Is this class located on a different jar file?

--
Fco. Javier Orellana Zubieta
Dpto. Lenguajes y Computación