Re: Re: Export graph to image file

  • From: guilhelm savin <guilhelm.savin AT gmail.com>
  • To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: Re: Re: Export graph to image file
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 10:34:52 +0200

Jar is available here.
So, good luck :)

2011/7/5 <fjorella AT ual.es>
Wow! that's what I call efficiency!

I have just seen the changes in the new version and the new constructor
implemented for FileSinkImages.

So... I will take the risk of testing that "experimental" functionality... wish
me luck!
I would appreciate if you could make the jar available at any location to
download it...

Anyway I will try the option described by Antoine as well (thanks!).

Thanks for the answers :)
I'll keep you up to date with the results of this experiment.

Regards,

F. Javier Orellana

--
Guilhelm Savin