Re: Export graph to image file

  • From: guilhelm savin <guilhelm.savin AT gmail.com>
  • To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: Re: Export graph to image file
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 23:48:05 +0200

Hi Javier,

Thanks for the interest you have to GraphStream :)

The problem of writing a simple image (so make a screenshot) has
already be raised and I have done some modifications in FileSinkImages
to do that but ... I do not have commited this changes !

These changes allow to use FileSinkImage.writeAll(graph, "image.ext") to
export a single image.

I just make some verifications on the code and I will commit it.

Regards.