Export graph to image file

  • From: Javier Orellana <fjorella AT ual.es>
  • To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: Export graph to image file
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 18:49:08 +0200

Hello,

First of all, I would like to congratulate the development team for this version of GraphStream. It seems to be really powerful and according to the example videos you have posted in the web I only can say: AWESOME

Well, I am testing the GraphStream library trying to perform some basic actions before doing more complicated stuff. The thing is that I am missing the GraphViewerRemote class used in previous versions to obtain a screenshot of the graph.
In other thread I have been reading about a similar issue and the answer was related to the tutorial in this page: http://graphstream-project.org/doc/Tutorials/Creating-a-movie-with-FileSinkImages_1.0/

For what I understand, that tutorial explains how to generate a sequence of images basing on the instructions stored in a DGS file.
I am wondering if it would be possible to build an only picture showing the final graph, which is generated by means of the Graph class (just like it was performed in the 0.4.2 version)

I have been reading the tutorial but It doesn't result too much clear about this topic.

Thank you and congratulations again :)

Regards,

Javier Orellana