Re: shape of an edge

  • From: Antoine Dutot <antoine.dutot AT gmail.com>
  • To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: Re: shape of an edge
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 12:12:01 +0200

This feature did not made its path in version 1.0 ... but is present on GitHub.

I send you a jar in a mail to your address to avoid attaching it on the mailing list.

This is not yet documented, you can make dots or dashes appear on edges this way:

edge {
    fill-mode: none; // Remove the fill.
    size: 0px;   // The default is 1 !
    stroke-mode: dashes;
    stroke-width: 1px;    // The default is 0 ! no stroke, only fill.
}

This may change in the future, to allow the style sheet to define the size of dashes for example.

Antoine