Various Layout ?

  • From: DeAntoni <julien.deantoni AT inria.fr>
  • To: graphstream-users AT litislab.fr
  • Subject: Various Layout ?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 11:06:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Graphstream alumni,

I think you have done a great job with graphstream but I'm surprised that it
is
not possible to have several layout of our graphs. For instance, my graphs
represent Tree (dag in facts). Consequently, the representation provided by
graphstream is not representative and need lots of manual layout modification
to be relevant...

Do you intent to provide us some of the most common layout ? (like the tree
one
;))

thanks,

julien