Looking for translator

  • From: guilhelm savin <guilhelm.savin AT gmail.com>
  • To: users AT graphstream-project.org
  • Subject: Looking for translator
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 01:36:44 +0200

Dear users,

I am looking for people with good translation skills in one or
variouslanguages. The aim is to provide as more languages as
possiblefor the gs-utils package. There is actually only
english and frenchsupport. Good english translators are welcome
to review the frenchie-english style...

Contact me if you want to participate to this translation. All
languages are welcome. There are really few items to translate.
You can have an overview of these items here :

Best regards.

--
Guilhelm Savin
PhD Student of Computer Science

  • Looking for translator, guilhelm savin, 22/04/2011